Today I tried to start mocking up the radiator. I quickly found that the radiator mount I had was not going to work. I went back to
the old front brackets hoping it would work without a lot of work. It didn't.. I figured out that in order to mount the radiator I had
to mount the front plastics and make sure everything was aligned. The front plastics had to be aligned with the center and rear plastics.
Those plastics had to be aligned with the air box that had to be aligned with the throttle body that had to be aligned with the motor.
So the motor was placed in the frame to mock up the radiator. But in order to mount the motor I had to tweak the motor mounts.
I love aftermarket frames!!!

THE SHOP
IMG_5993.JPG IMG_5994.JPG IMG_5995.JPG IMG_5996.JPG IMG_5997.JPG
IMG_5998.JPG IMG_5999.JPG IMG_6000.JPG    
THE SHOP

 

Generated with Arles Image Web Page Creator